Liquid cooled, 4-stroke in-line 4-cylinder engine, four titanium valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, wet sump lubrication, BMW ShiftCam
999 cc Rated output 205 hp (151 kW) at 13,000 rpm
Max. torque 83 lb-ft (113 Nm) at 11,000 rpm
The highlights of the new BMW S 1000 RR
- Shorter secondary gear ratio for more traction at the rear wheel.
- Advanced "Flex Frame" with more flex.
- Chassis geometry with new steering head angle, offset, caster and wheelbase.
- M Chassis Kit with adjustable swinging arm pivot point and raised rear end.
- Dynamic Traction Control DTC with new Slide Control function for drifts while accelerating using steering angle sensor.
- ABS Pro with new Brake Slide Assist function using steering angle sensor for braking drifts when approaching corners.
- ABS Pro Setting “Slick”
- Optimized aerodynamics with new front section, winglets, high windshield and partitioning off of the lower triple clamp.
- M lightweight battery as standard.
- USB charging port in the rear section.
- Redesigned rear section and shorter license plate holder.
- Redesigned wiring harness for easier removal of the license plate frame.
- Clutch and generator cover in black.
- Easier rear wheel assembly removal due to loss-proof axle bushings, chamfered brake pads and brake anchor plate.
- M GPS Mouse Adapter as part of the BMW Motorrad original accessory range.
- New GoPro holder as part of the BMW Motorrad original accessory range.
- Three paintwork finishes: Blackstorm metallic, Style Passion in Racing Red non-metallic and Lightwhite non-metallic/BMW M.
this motorcycle is available from mid march.
Make your reservation now.
- DDC (Dynamic Damping Control)
- Heated Grips
- Cruise Control
- Ride Modes Pro
- USB Charging Socket
- ABS Pro
-M Endurance Chain
-M Chassis Kit
TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor)
Black Storm Metallic
Military Sales Price: $ 22,700,-
INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE ?
S1000RR US Spec. 2023 Black