MILITARY SALES PROMOTION
- 999 cc 4-cylinder, shift cam engine.
- 205 hp at 13,500 rpm, 40 hp more than in the S 1000 R.
- 83 lb-ft. of torque at 11,000 rpm.
- Shorter secondary gear ratio (sprocket with 47 teeth instead of 45)
- Shorter gear ratios of 4th, 5th and 6th gear.
- Optimized intake with variable intake funnels for improved flow at high rpm.
- Sport exhaust with titanium rear silencer.
- M Endurance chain.
- Riding modes "Rain", "Road", "Dynamic", "Race" and "Race Pro1- 3" as well as the latest generation of Dynamic Traction Control DTC and DTC wheelie function with 6-axis sensor box. - Three adjustable throttle characteristics available now for optimum response. "Engine Brake" with triple adjustability of engine drag torque in "Race Pro" mode.
- Brake Slide Assist assists the rider when brake drifting.
- Shift Assistant Pro for fast upshifts and downshifts without using the clutch and easily reversible shift pattern.
- Launch Control for perfect race starts and Pit Lane Limiter for precise pit lane speed control.
- Hill Start Control Pro for comfortably starting off on inclines.
- M winglets and wind deflectors: Brake later and accelerate earlier, plus more high-speed stability thanks to aerodynamic downforce.
- Engine spoiler.
- Upside-down fork in "All black" design with adjustable spring base in conjunction with standard DDC Dynamic Damping Control.
- M brakes on a Dynamic Roadster from BMW Motorrad for the first time: The M R offers maximum braking performance for street and track.
- Aluminum forged alloy wheels.
- Optional M Carbon wheels with M graphics.
- M handbrake and clutch lever.
- Adjustable steering damper.
- Milled handlebar clamp.
- Compared to the S 1000 R, wider tubular handlebars with laser etched "BMW M 1000 R" lettering.
- Handlebar end mirrors.
- LED headlamp with illuminated M logo.
- Smaller license plate bracket.
- Instrument cluster with large, easy to read 6.5-inch TFT display, start-up animation with M logo and OBD interface for M GPS Datalogger and M GPS Laptrigger that can be used via activation code.
- Rev counter (red area) displayed in a new design.
- Lightweight M battery, rear USB charging socket, LED lights, electronic cruise control and heated grips.
- Keyless Ride.
- RDC tire pressure monitor..
- Extensive range of optional accessories
this motorcycle is available from mid april.
Make your reservation now.
- M Sport Seat
- DDC (Dynamic Damping Control)
- Heated Grips
- Cruise Control
- Ride Modes Pro
- USB Charging Socket
- ABS Pro
-M Endurance Chain
- M Passenger Seat
- M Winglet
- M Batterie
M Motorsport Lightwhite
Military Program Savings: $ - 750,-
Military Sales Price: $ 21,385,-
INTERESTED IN THIS BIKE ?
M1000R US Spec. 2023